понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

board ion upgrade




Iapos;ve been in a camping/long distance cycling/ drinking red wine frenzy these last few weeks. Friday after work I took advantage of having the car to go out on the middle fork of the Snoqualmie river with a few of the guys from the bike gang.
The only mentionable thing of driving there and out is that after about 3 miles out into the woods I started to get worried about my gasoline supply, so I had to turn back to refuel. We were 8 miles out on the road, I still need to take her car to the carwash to clean it up.
We didnapos;t do much, just sit around the campfire, drink our fill and B.S. With the perfect weather, it was super relaxing and enjoyable. Ro the librarian came out in the morning on his motorcycle, and Derrick emptied a couple of clips out of his .38 into the river.




board ion upgrade, board ion virtue, board iowa medical.



Комментариев нет: