вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

crazy frog motorcycle




Dude. Mal was awesome. ^_^

Except for that part where I was late cause I accidentally dyed my hair purple by leaving what I thought was the conditioner, but was actually the violet shampoo, in far too long. I had to use a lifting shampoo as a hair mask in for like 20 minutes to get the colour out, and then of course cause of all the crap, do a hair mask to keep it all from getting hell of wrecked, and let it partially air dry to minize the hot air damage. :(

So I got there a bit rushed, still sick, and was literally tossed onto the decks the moment I stepped foot in. Took a few overplayed songs to get people onto the floor, but afterwards I think I whipped up a good mix of old and new, including my latest love: Eden Synthetic Corps. <3 <3 <3


behavior in organizations, crazy frog motorcycle, crazy frog motorcycle video, crazy frog motorola.



Комментариев нет: