вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dot net framework




Yet another glorious day at TAFE. Funness.

Weapos;re learning about defenses at the moment. The shit some people try to pull off. "Oh, I didnapos;t know that was the law up here in Queensland". You should know whatapos;s right and wrong in each place you go to. Different states have different laws mister.

*sigh* Idiots.

Although, I did learn that if you litter in Singapore, you go to jail. Always handy.

Iapos;ve been trying to save my money, itapos;s not working as well as Iapos;d hoped. Though today, I went to use my New York account (which Iapos;m not supposed to use) at the ATM here at TAFE, and I broke the machine It went to give me my money and the cash dispensing machine failed. I think that meant there wasnapos;t any money inthere. I should check my account, see if it took the money out. YAY It didnapos;t

God, I still need to do my tax. I get it all back Hells yeah for refunds.

Alrighty, Iapos;d best be doing some work. I need to answer questions about the Dangerous Prisoners (Sexual Offenders) Act 2003. Yipee.

O.o

applewoman, dot net framework, dot net framework 2, dot net framework download.



Комментариев нет: